As a Junior Account Manager, you’ll be an integral part in assisting the Account Managers in a Durban-based agency with high-profile client base. Your 1 (or more) year of agency experience has given you the solid background and vital skills needed to manage clients’ expectations and help the Account Managers.
- Writing briefs
- Liaising with traffic and client on job status
- Creating cost estimates
- Tasking work into studio
- Arranging and sending orders
- Generating status reports
- Setting up meetings
- Taking notes at meetings and sending contact reports
- Point of contact for clients when your Account Managers are out in the field
- Assisting with presentations and research when needed
- Assisting your Account Managers with timing plans and ensuring projects are going according to the timing plan.
Communication and presentation skills:
- Great spoken and writing skills in all correspondence
- Accurate and well-written cost estimates, budget plans and covering correspondence
- Attention to detail in briefs and reverts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency on Chase.
Minimum experience: 1 year agency experience
Time in position: Generally 18 months to 2 years
Please send your CV to email@example.com